How to create a miniature scene, that everybody would like to live in.
1. Start with making a detailed story about the miniature scene and the people in it.
- Who are these people?
- Where do they live?
- What are their jobs?
- What are their hobbies?
- Do they have children and/or pets?
- If I lived here, what would I need?
- What would I want to have around me?
- What would I need to pursue my interests?
- What day is it?
- What time of day is it?
- How's the weather?
- Who's there?
- What are they doing?
- Is there enough room in the scene to include everything that you've imagined?
- By adding a small room or a view into another room, would that create more interest?
- Are some parts of the structure built at different times?
- How have the construction materials aged?
6. Consider the atmosphere you'd like to create.
- Is it formal or relaxed?
- Is it neat or messy?
- Is it comfy or high tech?
- Include some things that might be strewn about.
- Remember that you never finish a miniature scene, there's always room for something more.
Have a joyful time.